New Service Request

Welcome to the Creek County Rural Water District 1 Community.  New property owners are required to submit a copy of their new  Deed, showing ownership of the property, and a $50.00 Transfer Fee.  Renters do not pay a deposit.  The bill is mailed to the landlord, or owner of the property.  Please contact our office by phone for new service.   We look forward to serving your water needs.  

Relevant Documents